A discussion and review podcast all about Doctor Who. Join Adam and Aaron as they review new episodes, discuss the latest news, and even talk some Classic Who.
Some really big Doctor Who news hit us a little earlier than expected. We discuss our thoughts on the new Doctor and more in this episode of Bad Wolf Radio.
- She's the Doctor. Jodie Whittaker has been announced as the Thirteenth Doctor and we ramble on about it.
- Strong finish. We look back on Season 10 and discuss the highs and lows and pick our favorite episodes.
The Season 10 finale held so many surprises and left us wondering about what is yet to come.
- Back to face the raven? Pretty solid rumors indicate the return of a certain companion for the Christmas Special.
- Secret secrets. John Simm has voiced his frustration on the BBC's ability to keep Doctor Who secrets. We don't disagree with him.
- Missy falls? We discuss the twists and turns of the season finale of Doctor Who.
So many cliffhangers! The first part of the season finale had us so excited that we just had to do a review rather than wait to review both parts together.
- Aaron talks about diving back into the Classic series and his experience with the BritBox app.
- Regeneration? Loss of a companion? Return of the Master? And this is just the first half of the finale! We discuss "World Enough and Time."
We talk a little news, review "The Eaters of Light", and look forward to the end of Season 10 on this episode of Bad Wolf Radio.
- Don't you think he looks tired? In an interview with Radio Times Capaldi talks about his reasons for leaving Doctor Who.
- Just a touch of red. We look at the promo pics for "World Enough and Time" and discuss the Master's new threads.
- What's next? Moffat and Gatiss have their next project. We talk about our interest level in a Dracula TV series helmed by the creative duo.
- Death by Scotland. We review "The Eaters of Light."
The Ice Warriors return and Mark Gatiss gets a much deserved reprieve in this episode of Bad Wolf Radio.
- We still don't know who the next Doctor will be, but Russell Davies does.
- Pearl Mackie seemed like a one- season companion but now we aren't so sure. Would we want to see her stay?
- We discuss the latest episode "Empress of Mars" and compare to another Gatiss episode, "Cold War."
- We take a look at promo pics and trailers for "The Eaters of Light."
It's a double review episode of Bad Wolf Radio!
We took a week off so we could review the last two episodes of the Monk trilogy together.
We talk a little about episode rankings and then jump right into our reviews. Did the opening of the vault live up to our expectations? Are the Monks more than just a cool alien design? Is Missy fooling us all?
Listen in for our thoughts on "The Pyramid at the End of the World" and "The Lie of the Land."
Bad Wolf Radio is back with our review of "Extremis."
We also look ahead at the promo pics and trailer for "The Pyramid at the End of the World."
Who is leaving Doctor Who? Who is in that darn vault? Who is going to play the next Doctor? We talk about it all on this episode of Bad Wolf Radio.
- The Master of none. Michelle Gomez announces her departure from Doctor Who and we aren't sure we were really wondering.
- Just not the same. More audio dramas have been announced featuring David Tennant and Billie Piper. Adam is excited.
- Not a ginger. A couple new names are in the conversation about who will play the next Doctor, and we give our thoughts.
- Space zombies! But not really. We discuss and review the latest episode of Doctor Who, "Oxygen."
Time for the haunted house episode! We review "Knock Knock" and predict the future in this brand new episode of Bad Wolf Radio.
- Just breath. We look at the promo pics and trailers for the upcoming episode "Oxygen" and do some speculating.
- Vault talk. Thanks to Steven Moffat and a more detailed synopsis for the episode "Extremis" we have new clues about who or what is behind that door.
- Poor Pavel. We discuss and review the latest episode of Doctor Who, "Knock Knock."
Back in time we go! Bad Wolf Radio is back to talk about river creatures, Mark Gatiss, and knocks on the door.
- Not so bad? A listener challenges us to consider the good things Mark Gatiss has brought us, and we turn it into a whole segment.
- Zombies.. in space! We look at the official synopsis for "Oxygen" and get appropriately creeped out.
- Calm down Bill. We discuss and review the recent episode "Thin Ice."
- Back to school. We check out the teaser trailer for the next episode.
Is Season 10 of Doctor Who already on shaky ground? Adam doesn't think so. Leave it to emoji robots to divide our hosts once again.
- Rumors of the return of a previous Doctor heat up, and we jump to conclusions with the rest of Who fandom.
- Doctor Who is trying a new immersive experience for an upcoming episode, and it might be a little too scary for Adam.
- Emoji robots have Aaron a little cranky, but Adam is here to put a positive spin on things.